Dalmatian Elegance - Upper Deck Deluxe Cabin, Preview 2022
Dalmatian Elegance – Upper Deck Deluxe Cabin, Classic Group, 2022
Cruise the waters of the Adriatic in comfort and style onboard your modern mega yacht. Discover new ports of call each day, hidden coves and ancient sites steeped in history. Step ashore to experience the cultural diversity of Dalmatia’s islands or bask under the sun, swim or read a good book.
- Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
- Split: Enjoy a cocktail and Welcome Dinner with wine at your meet-and-greet party.
- Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served onboard.
- Kuna: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical Farm-to-Table village feast of Croatian delicacies.
- Brac: Toast to your voyage with a special Captain’s Celebration Dinner, complete with live entertainment.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfast (B), 1 Dinner (D), 3 Dinner with Wine (DW), 5 Lunch with Wine (LW)
Top Rated Highlights
- Split: Explore above and below the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace. A Local Expert guides you through labyrinthine streets to see St. Duje’s, the Temple of Jupiter, the Golden Gate and the Cellars.
- Korcula: Walk the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas with your Local Expert. Learn why the locals claim this is where Marco Polo was born.
- Veliko Jezero: Walk through Mljet National Park with your cruise manager and take in the pristine views of the Big Lake. Sail by boat to the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary rising out of the water.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the buffed marble streets of the fascinating city during your guided walking tour.
- Kuna: Visit the church and monastery, and learn about local life when you visit a local farm.
- Pakleni Islands: Take a dip in the pristine waters of this absolute paradise.
- Hvar: Walk to the town’s main square with your Local Expert, see the yacht-filled harbour and the Renaissance cathedral. Enjoy time at your leisure to explore this delightful island, famed for being the sunniest in the country and boasting an interior dotted with lofty mountain peaks and aromatic ?elds of lavender.
- Bol: Delight in a swim at Zlatni Rat, also known as the Golden Cape, a shifting triangle of shingle protruding into the cobalt waters of the Adriatic.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to the Dalmatian Coast
Your Elegant Cruise Ship
Cruise to Korcula
Mljet and Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik, a ‘Paradise on Earth’
The Pelješac Peninsula
A Venetian Dream on Hvar
Bol’s famous beach on the Island of Brac